Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Britney Spears should fire her stylist

If there is one person on the planet who I think needs a huge make over it is Britney Spears.. She has millions of dollars and she rarely wears a bra, does her make up/hair nicely or wears matching clothes. It drives me nuts!
Here are some of her day-to-day looks....
This is one of the most recent photos taken of Britney. The only positive thing I can say about this outfit is the Coach purse... Black, faded cut offs? Midriff top? I'm so confused.
Is that a nightie?! NOTHING MATCHES!
I know she has kids but seriously fake tattoos? At least she's wearing a bra! Her hair always looks like straw too.. I'm so mean! HAHA! But if I had the money she did.......
Oh boy... This one speaks for itself.
Your photographed everyday... Nice quads but please spare us!
She looks a lil' crazy here...
Opposing patterns make me irk.
Is this a slip ?
This is what Britney wore to the Grammy's this year....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Nuf' said

1 comment:

  1. Ya, Brittney really went off the deep end .. I think it's not so much her lack of style but her lack of mental stability ... Poor thing! Her hair is just hard to look at ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D