Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gift ideas for men...

Men are SO hard to buy for I find... Especially men like my younger brother who have EVERYTHING paired with extremely expensive taste... Here are a few ideas for the men in your life! Happy Shopping!

I saw this robe at Holt Renfrew and fell in love. The inside is t-shirt material and will set you back a cool $300. Any robe would be great as a gift though. I found a great one last year at The Bay for $40!
My hard-to-buy-for brother got this gear clock for Christmas last year and loves it. Functional and a piece of art. Click here to see it online!
One year for James I did a whole "games basement" in our last house. I got him a fuseball table, air hockey, dart board and made a little tool area for him! HE LOVED IT!!!! Costco has some GREAT deals on big ticket games like air hockey tables, fuseball, etc.
What man doesn't want to drink some beer and play some darts? I got this exact one for Costco for only $45! What a steal! I love the nice wooden cabinet look when it is closed up.
I think the best gift you can give someone is TIME! What about a weekend getaway to a cozy cabin in Banff or Canmore?
I love giving tickets to events because it gives us something to look forward to... It is sort of a gift for you too and once again: you are giving the gift of TIME! Country fan? Allan Jackson tickets go on sale December 11th! It's Five O'Clock Somewhere!!!
Calgary Stampede tickets are already on sale! Get some rodeo final tickets or tickets to the grandstand and chucks. Makes for a fun night out and the earlier you are- the better seats that you will get!
James and I go to A TON of concerts and love to save the ticket stubs as keepsakes. What a great idea this is! CHECK IT OUT
How cool are these?! I love when they mix tool things with men's wear. This website is wicked for this kind of stuff
OMG... How cute is this for the daddy in your life?!
Okay this is just too much fun....
Mechanic in your life? Dirty work? Look at this nail brush! James always has to have a nail brush on hand when he works in the field.
I'm sure James would LOVE this as a gift... A very polite dinner napkin ;)
For the handy man/woman in your life...
For all the iPhone lovers out there!
James LOVES his Leatherman.. He uses it each and everyday and is always bragging about it... They sell them at hardware stores and often Costco.
I bought James a Buck Knife one year and he LOVES it for camping and working in the yard. He feels all manly having the knife slung in the leather pouch on his hip.
For the grill master in your life.
Fun novelty for parties :p
Sports fan?
Did I mention James likes to camp??
Who loves to golf this much in your life?
Or THIS much?!

Okay I spent WAY too much $$$ doing this post.. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!
    Gift ideas for man

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D