Wednesday, December 8, 2010

HELP!!!!




I thought that I had absolutely no chance of earning the trip to Prague, Czech Republic through Pampered Chef this year but it turns out I AM SOOOO CLOSE!!! ANY ORDER WILL HELP ME! I am offering the following sale and there is still PLENTY of time for Christmas delivery!!! The orders will be shipped right to your door and Pampered Chef makes a GREAT stocking stuffer or Christmas gifts.. Men tend to like the BBQ stuff, spices and knives ;)

GUESTS RECEIVE: 20% OFF TOTAL ORDER SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR

PAST HOSTS RECEIVE 30% OFF TOTAL ORDER SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR

I was able to earn the trip to Disney World last year thanks to YOUR help! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I AM SO CLOSE! AHHHHHH!

You can take a look on my website: www.pamperedchef.biz/ads
Andrea Sale
403.874.5325
www.pamperedchef.biz/ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D