Friday, January 7, 2011

When one door closes another opens....

My amazing husband has been working at the same company building roads for 10 years and just got this ring for his years of service:
He has worked his way up from a laborer at the end of a shovel to a project coordinator overseeing multimillion dollar projects from beginning to end. As you can imagine after 10 years at the same company and only 29 years of age he is ready for a change and to make his own mark on the world. He had a pretty high stress job and I am excited for him to start a new chapter.

WHICH MEANS....
Andies is going to have to be the breadwinner for a bit....
WHICH MEANS....
James deserves to take this time off to work towards his passion and live his life for HIM.. I am so happy for him!!! It took a lot of courage to make this move and I am SO fortunate that I have the resources to take care of us during this time of change... Unfortunately it means no shopping for a while... But I will still be updating my blog with lots of fashion tips, style finds and other trends! I'm sure that there will still be things we need to buy but I will just have to be craftier and use more discretion than normal. This will be fun... Right?! RIGHT?!?! BAHAHA. Stay tuned for some exciting adventures to come... :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad James has decided to break free and persue his passion, and he is super lucky to have a wife like you who is encouraging this, that's really hard to find! All the best to you guys, love ya x0x0x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D