Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Best & Weirdest at the Grammy's!Oh

I actually watched an entire award show for once in my life with my family this Sunday and loved watching the Red Carpet and the unique performances by the likes of Lady Gaga (my favorite), Katy Perry and Rihanna. The women are just killing the music scene right now- so awesome to see. Here were my favorite gowns.
Va Va VOOM! Kim Kardashian looks like a golden goddess in this number that had to be completely reworked to fit in her derriere- it didn't even come close to fitting.. HA! Love her locks and simple cuff bracelet.
Metallic shine was all the rage on the red carpet. Look at this mirrored Gucci dress on Jennifer Lopez. Super short but the long sleeves balance it out. LOVE THE HEELS!
Rihanna's barely there ruffle dress made quite an impression. how can you not have a wardrobe malfunction in this? I really do love her risk taking in fashion though- it is so interesting to watch and she is such a beauty.
Here's Justin Bieber's squeeze Selena Gomez looking very grown up in this champagne shiner.
Oh my... Here is Ciara in a slit-up-to-"there" gown that leaves little to the imagination. She DOES have a banging body but mystery is sometimes just as sexy as showing this much skin...
WTF ?!?!?! Here is Nicki Minaj trying to be unique again... I'm not a fan of this leopard disaster and skunk hair. It's almost like she's trying to be Lady Gaga... This outfit and her in general frighten me.
I'm a HUGE fam of Lea Michele's fashion sense. She has such a petite body and transforms into so many different looks. Here is how to really rock a high slit and still look classy doing it. Love her red lips.
ow OW! Beyonce is sure sexy in this short pantsuit.. Love the necklace and her blonde locks.
I'm a HUGE fan of Florence and the Machine and this dress suits Florence Welch perfectly. Whimsical and unique... LOVE IT!
I seem to be less and less of a fan of Christina Aguilera's style and all around look. I heard someone on the radio mention she is starting to look like Cindy Lauper and I have to agree. She looks really hippy in a lot f the gowns she chooses and has been criticized for not spending very much time with her young son, Max.
Here's Lady Gaga arriving in an egg to the Grammy's... I love her unique style and quirky appearances. They are so interesting and artistic. She could so easily be another cardboard Britney but she takes it above and beyond and is one of the hardest working celebs in the biz.
Wow. How hot does Jennifer Hudson look?! AMAZING!
Speaking of amazing look how great Kelly Osbourne looks! Love this feminine color, unique cut and sparkly shoes on her... One of my favorite looks of the night!
Sometimes I find Nicole Kidman's style conservative and boringgg but I LOVED this gown and the colors!! I think she looks stunning
Katy Perry walked the red carpet with her 90 year old grandmother and husband Russell Brand in this angel costume. Katy really dresses whimsical in fun, daring outfits that are interesting and unique but sometimes I think they are a bit juvenile.. Always look forward to seeing her on the red carpet though!
I LOVEEEE  this dress on Heidi Klum. What a golden goddess. She has such a rocking bod for the number of kids she has pumped out.. HA! Love the heels as well!
EEK.. Hot pink and bright orange?! Definitely not my favorite.. But you know I AM a sucker for tutu's! Teehehe.. This is Hayley Williams from Paramore who is famous for her outlandish brightly colored hair.. Last year I liked her bright orange hair and black sequined dress.. This was a bit hard on the eyes..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D