Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I WANT purple platforms....

Notice I said "want" and not "need"....Good girl Andies... Care to drool with me ? Purple goes with so much.. Black, brown, gray, white, red, jeans, pink... Therefore I would LOVE a pair of purple pumps... I have a nude pair and a funky pair that have turquoise, brown and black in them but I have been drooling over a few in the window.... EEK!
Oh my! These might a be a little high but I love the eyelet cutouts and vibrant purple. They are $150 from Zu Mac
Classic platform peep toes by Christian Louboutin... *SIGH*
More Christian Louboutin.. Have you checked out this outlet?!?!
Look how fun these are!!! Love the toe on them...
Hmmm these look like ankle breakers and I would call them more plum.. Thoughts?!
I think these would look hot with skinny jeans or a mini!
Loving the jewel toned platforms!
Snake skin patch pumps?!
GLITTER PLATFORMS!!!!!!! MAMA WIKE!!! I love the shape of these shoes... My fav so far.
PRETTY!!! Love these too!
For the record.. I tried to order these........ But they wouldn't ship to Canada.. F*ckers....
These are the "peacock platforms" from Steve Madden. Cutesies.
LOVE purple booties!
Especially purple FRINGE Booties :D :D :D
Sexyyyy. "Elvira" strappy sandals.....

3 comments:

  1. omg where can i find the purple glitter platforms????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get the peacock platforms?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snake skin patch pumps?! please where I can buy??? Designer are you? I'm in love with them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D