Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I wore todayyy...

I love daily wear blogs... Some of my favorite are as follows:

Lately I have found it EXTREMELY difficult to look nice for work.... and I mean *EXTREMELY* with the weather hovering around -20 degrees for the past 3-4 weeks I do not feel like wearing anything more appealing than Ugg boots, tights, and maybe a tunic/dress OR dress pants and a homely sweater. Right now the temperature is a BALMY +3 DEGREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. I think I may just go sprinting down Stephen's Ave in my bikini and traumatize all the homeless and business people alike with my shockingly white body.... Here is what I wore today in celebration of the above zero weather... HEELS... A SKIRT *BLISS*
Shirt- Banana Republic
Belt- Aldo
Skirt- Purr ... Here's the day I bought it!.. Yep it hasn't been warm enough to wear it... UNTIL TODAY!
Shoes- Guess, from The Bay
Smile- thank you sunshine :D

6 comments:

  1. Do more outfit posts!!
    I love your clothes, Andies, hopefully this outfit beckons Spring out of hiding for us. You look adorable.
    Thanks for listing my first, Kimby feels special =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for including me in this post! You're so sweet... and you look adorable today! xx

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Your outfit is really cute, I adore your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for mentioning me! I love your outfit, it looks like spring ;)!

    xx Doro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for mentioning me! I love that outfit especially those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that skirt..great outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D