Friday, May 27, 2011

Pretty things from Pinterest

Happy Friday!!! Sorry for my lack of blog posts.. Been one of those weeks where I haven't been feeling very inspired.. UNTIL....I've just found this site and I'm OBSESSED! Amazing ideas... Beautiful photos and delicious looking food. Some of these ideas are so simple and beautiful... Who thinks of this stuff?!
Penny floor... Beautifully brilliant
Chalkboard paint on a chest of drawers
I think my kitties would be heaven!
GENIUS!
Good use for old maps
SO thoughtful! Love this!!!
COOL! It would even work as storage. Funky
Easter egg garland with paint chips !!!
Again.. Who thinks of this stuff ?! Simple, affordable and funky!
Pallet bookshelf
O.M.G. I might have to do this.. AMAZING IDEA!
CUTE!
I could use this!
I adore these soft colors
Coffee mug!
Doily curtains!
Whimsical bird feeders! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try those bird feeders!!
    Totes adorb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D