Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rachel Roy

 Rachel Roy is quickly becoming one of my very favorite of all time. Her stand out jewelry at The Bay first caught my attention last summer and I absolutely LOVE her work. Many of her jewelry pieces mirror elements from nature with an funky edge and the shoes.. Ohhhh the footwear is out of this WORLD! Her clothing line is bold and colorful featuring a ton of dresses and beautiful drapery. Celebs have really taken a liking to the California born designer as well such as Kelly Rowland, Michelle Obama, Halle Barry, Gwyneth Paltrow and many more. I was impressed with the price point at The Bay with dresses anywhere from $40-300 and earrings starting at $20-200. Macy's carries her line in the States along with a number of other retailers. I bought my work wife these sparkly skulls that she had been pining after for months:
I actually got her the clear crystal ones with black eyes for $40. I love the way the skulls hang when they are on- they look like they are floating.
I bought this Rachel Roy dress last summer for $60 and it is SO soft and dynamic. I can wear it to the beach or pair it with a pair of platforms and dress it up. She uses really good quality fabric and this dress has washed really well. Here are some more of my favorites!:
Love how she uses actual geodes in these. They come in turquoise too I just saw them! :p
Coral drop earrings. I wear A LOT of coral!

Funky and edgy.. Love these statement earrings
Super unique lines
I have almost bought this fierce bracelet numerous times.. I think I should just splurge on the $80 piece to spice up some of my purple outfits ;) LOVE IT!
This is called the "cold as ice" bracelet. MAMA WIKE
Michelle Obama rocked this one recently
I WANT THIS DRESS! Looks like buttons :D
Beautiful draping
Kelly Rowland donning this colorful piece
Funky draping and colors
Love the dress on the far right
Beautiful use of colors
Funky
Rachel Roy pre-fall 2011 evening gowns
This is Rachel Roy's "2011 Resort Collection".. OMG I want those pants they look SO comfy!!!
Her print dresses are my fav
Love the color and fabric
Crochet dresses, tops and skirts are really in this spring/summer
How cute is this super long skirt ?
I nearly purchased the one on the right... nearly.... It was silk and so cozy with a beautiful open back
Love that she is not afraid of color
O.M.F.G. Only words.....
SO edgy! Love them ALL!
Super cuter peep toes that would go with anything
WILD THANG! Color blocked, studded platforms.. Oh my she is definitely NOT afraid of color!
OMG OMG OMG They match my dress above!!!!!!! Cute ankle booties!!!!

Wow.
Check Rachel Roy out!!! I'm lovinggg her stuff.. Especially her summer line :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D