Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Really should not walk through the +15's....

I was on the way back from a client's office this morning JUST as all of the shops were opening up downtown. There were sale signs everywhere and I couldn't help but pop into Aldo to take a boo at their recently reduced shoes. MAN there were a lot of good deals! I could have purchased at least six pairs but restricted myself to two.. and some accessories of course.. What a steal! 2-for-1 accessories too. Oy!
Look at these little dandies for only $27.99! They didn't have my size so they have ordered them in and are expecting to arrive in 3 business days...
I think their so cute! Will go with neutrals and browns.. I don't have any olive colored shoes after all...
Whatcha think?!
SHINY! These jelly's really sparkle for $29.99
Love them or hate them? These photos don't really do them justice for the amount of shine they give off. I have been wearing flats a lot lately and thought these would be good for a night out and can be paired with a lot of different things.
I am obsessed with anything shiny.... Like a parrot ... That's what James calls me ;)
2-for-1 earrings! Only $7.99 for these and sunglasses
I can neverrr have enough sunglasses.. I lose them/break them all the time. I hate expensive sunnies because I lose them so often.
Downtown Diva in action hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D