Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Haute Hair

I'm always looking for funky and new ways to do my hair.. I was named the "chameleon" in junior high because I would never wear my hair the same two days in a row. I LOVE having my hair French braided or in a fishtail but I don't even know how to do them myself. During the week I normally just have a shower and let it dry naturally which ends up making it look like this:
Vodka Slurpee at the Stampede! Put a lil braid in my hair!
On the weekends I like to straighten it on Friday so it will last a few days or make it mega curly with gel and a diffuser blow dryer... If I have a lot of time I will use hot rollers for more uniform curls. What is your favorite going out hair? Here are some funky looks I found that caught my attention:
Beautiful colors in this fish tail
Classy side braid.
LOVE this sexy look for summer
Fab colors... I want to dye my hair with bright streaks one day just because :p
How the ?!
Braid + French Braid + fishtail ... weird but kinda funky
Great wedding hair
Loveee these loose waves. Very Lauren Conrad sexy
I *NEED* to learn how to do this!
Brilliant color
Haute couture hair
I always forget to do this.. So simple and chic
Rainbow Afro from 1970's Vogue
Wedding chignons
Classic 1960's hair and make up
LOVE LOVE LOVE
WOWWW
Looks like Unicorn hair hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D