Thursday, August 11, 2011

*EEP*.... I SHOPPED!

BAHAHA "Broke is the new Rich" to I SHOPPED! Well... A girl's go to do what a girls got to do for houseboating correct?! I am so pumped to head houseboating at the end of August and I NEED some new duds to feel fabulous on the boat and get some funky stuff for my bikini's right!? Thanks for helping me justify. Even though I felt a TAD guilty I felt a whole lot better when the gal in front of me spent $695 on TWO dresses at Aritzia... Same dress, one beige, one brown. Wowza. This was a speed shop and there are some great summer deals on right now. I was a bit disappointed that H & M is nearly cleaned out of summer stuff but alas here is what I found:
ROMPERLICIOUS vol. 4... I am a bit famous for my romper purchases and debuts.. This is my fourth romper I am proud to announce. I found it at H & M for $17.95 and it is so comfortable.
Close up of the pattern
I got this super soft maxi dress for only $5 on sale at H & M!!! WOOP! Love it!
I got this mint "Community" button up at Aritzia for $34.99- regular $85. I love the color and this top would be great for work or even a bathing suit cover up. It has a great jersey material on the sides and cotton everywhere else. SCORE!
Crop tops are all the rage this summer... I got this little number at Aritzia on sale for $14.99 from $40. Don't think I would ever spend $40 on something like this but it's so comfortable and I think I will pair it with high waisted shorts or a skirt and I have a bikini that matches the colors perfectly. :D
Also got some cute new kinckers from La Senza with a gift card I had... I love lunch time shopping sprees!

1 comment:

  1. Love everything especially your belted aritzia shirt! too cute!
    ROMPERLICIOUS VOLUME 4 !!!!!!!!!!
    You know I laughed at that. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D