Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New PuRcHaSeS!

I've been working my tail off this month... It's been super busy at my J-O-B and with my Pampered Chef business as the shopping season is upon us.. Can't believe it is nearly October?! In light of this money making I decided to treat myself a bit and even allowed myself to peruse the mall which I haven't done anywhere but downtown for MONTHS! With a bunch of Pampered Chef also comes other party invitations and supporting new business partners who have supported me in the past and therefore I have also purchased some new jewelry from Direct Sales companies as well... How fun! Here are my goodies!:
I got this "Power Y Tank" from Lulu Lemon on sale for $39 from $52. Super comfy and I don't have to wear a bra with it.. Bonus!
I really like the back. I am a sucker for Lulu Lemon but can never justify the price unless it is on sale. Some of the best Lulu I have found is actually in Banff! They always have GREAT sales and a large selection.
I was at a show and there was a consultant selling Latasia jewelry so I purchased a few pieces. I have never heard of Latasia before which is saying a lot considering I have been in Direct Sales for nearly 4 years and have been to over 100 trade shows. Latasia sells both jewelry and lingerie and they had some great guest specials: buy 2 and get the third MOST EXPENSIVE piece 50% off! I chose these "Tree of Life" antiqued silver earrings for $36 which I got for 50% off!
I seem to have a lot of gold necklaces but no earrings to match so I thought these little dandies would match a lot of stuff. These have Mother-of-Pearl dangling inside the hoops for only $16! What a steal ;)
More basic gold... I think I'll get a lot of wear out of these "Pasha Hoops" for $28
New jewelry company! HAHA! Lia Sophia is probably my favorite Direct Sales jewelry.. I've hosted a few shows and gotten a TON of free stuff. Their guest specials are out of hand- buy one regular price, get 2 at 50% off or buy 2 regular price and get 4 at 50% off! I had a credit note and got these "Beacon Earrings" for $34.. I think they will also get a a lot of use.. I guess I am into gold right now HA!
LOVE THESE!!! "Dancing Queen" and I were love at first site.. Had to have them. $64 regular and I got them for 50% off!
These gun metal or "mixed metal" cuties will go a long way for only $31. I have a few shirts that feature gun metal and some necklaces and keep asking friends to borrow their earrings this color so I thought it was time!
And I had to have a bracelet to go along with it right?! I got enough earrings to keep my jam-packed jewelry box hoppin' for a while. This is called the "Meshed Bracelet" with 3 bands gathered together off-kilter for $49... which I got for 50% off!
Tomorrow I am going to a Stella & Dot party.. Oh man it is the season!!! Stella & Dot have some REALLY funky pieces and I also really adore this jewelry company even though it is a bit pricey. Here are some of the pieces I really like from them right now... Maybe I should just host a trunk show damn it and get a bunch of free stuff!!! It's so weird.. I don't think I would ever spend $30-50 on a pair of earrings at a department store but Direct Sales is different... Better quality that's for sure! Plus you pay for the warranty, customer service ETC!:

How gorgeous is this?! "Garbo" link bracelet for $84
BAH!!! OMFG I LOVE THIS BRACELET!!! What do you think?! $84 as well eek. It's amazing how some jewelry can dress up an ensemble though right?! Our Foreplay Friday girl's nights gives me a whole new reason to shop HEHE!
Riviera Coin Necklace $98.. Love the coin idea but I don't think I wear this color enough?!
Shitttt I might have to get this to match all my earrings! $54
EGAD!!! Renegade mini cluster hoops for only $32!
Matching Renegade ring for $49... I NeEd some gold rings ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D