Thursday, October 27, 2011

ADDICTED to PartyLite

 Good morning and happy Thursday! Hope you are having a good week thus far... I was sent THIS awesome sale from PartyLite and HAD to pick up a few items for Christmas gifts and myself. Have you ever burnt PartyLite wax? Once you do it is really hard to go back to cheap candles. I have been using PartyLite candles for around 6 years and you can really tell the difference between other candles. The wicks are made from 100% cotton so they do not give off lead like many other candles. This is demonstrated by holding a coffee filter above your burning candles. You will notice that PartyLite will give off no residue but other candles will leave your coffee filters black. The other advantages is that pillar candles burn flat like a pancake and don't tunnel so you can use up every last drop. Each tealight/votive/pillar/multi wick candle also features a safety metal disc so when the candle reaches the end of burning it will snuff out instead of burning down your house. I should really SELL PartyLite because I am such an advocate of their products but here are some of the items I ordered up ;)
I ordered two of these votive or tealight holders for a certain someone who's living room will match these perfectly! We ALWAYS have candles lit at home and I love the light they give off. I got these for $10 each instead of $22 each.. Good deal!
I am obsessed with these "GloLite" pillars. As you will see the entire pillar candle is illuminated and not just the top. They truly do glow- we light these in our bonus room on a nightly basis :). I bought a few different sized GloLite candles for $8, $9 & $10 which are regularly $16, $18 & $20. WOO HOO!
Here is a video showing the difference between regular pillar candles and "GloLites". Love the way these look :)
This was a SMOKING deal! This "Global Ambiance Mini with 3 Mosaic Holders and Wooden Tray" is normally $100 (ya their candle holders aren't cheap but that's why it's worth it to host a party) .. But I got this entire thing for $30! It's going to make a great gift :)
Merry Christmas to ME! I LOVE pillar candles. I think they are so romantic and I am getting these 3 unique pillar holders for beside my fireplace. I am going to use a pillar candle in the shortest one instead of a tapered dinner candle. I got the three for $54 instead of their regular price: $117. WOO HOO!
These are the color of pillars I got since they were also on sale- "Bamboo Mist" is the scent. I think I will also use my GloLites on these. Can't WAIT to get them!
I wanted this ornament tealight holder which was on for $8 from $20 but no dice- sold out. You can't really  tell the craftsmanship on the candle holders from a photo but they are hand painted and there is so much detail associated with each one.
When I hosted a party during the summer I got this "Global Fusion" Hurricane tealight holder for only $20 instead of $120! Definitely worth hosting a show.. I also got the tealight three which makes it look like the tealights are climbing up it :)
Another one of my favorite pieces that I have gotten are these Rainforest sconces. I have one in the hallway on my upper floor.
This guy sits in our bathroom upstairs. It looks really neat when he is illuminated and after traveling to Thailand last year there are so many ideals that James and I agree with from Buddhism that it had special meaning.
Another one of my favorites are the 3 or 5 wick candles. I have the one above and it can burn for hours on end so we light these when we know we are going to be home for a while.
If you don't have a PartyLite consultant here is my awesome consultant! Host a show and get a TON of free stuff! 
Kari Johnston kariljo@hotmail.com www.partylite.biz/karijohnston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D