Tuesday, October 11, 2011

NEW BOOTS!

 I have been wanting new black boots for around 3-4 years but just haven't taken the plunge. I've had the same pair that I paid around $300 for since 2005 when I bought them in college and it is DEFINITELY time for a new pair!!! It's an investment and a wardrobe essential in my opinion. Although I love my oldies and they are even back in style- wedges! I was super pumped to find these "Tweedle" boots at Locale today. I've never bought anything from Locale but after browsing Browns, Town Shoes and ALDO these $160 cuties seemed like a huge steal. They come in dark brown, black, beige, and cognac and I figured black is a staple. They are SO comfortable and I am pumped that the heels isn't one of those stiletto types that I will have to re-heel and they are UBER comfortable. Here are a few difference angles:
I think they will look great with jeans too.
Love love love. I like the crinkly texture and rounded toe
Normally when I buy one pair of shoes I end up buying a few more for some reason.. .I know that everyone and their kitten has TOMS but I really need a good pair of flats that aren't open toed for fall.. I love that TOMS donates a pair of shoes to a child in need for every shoe bought. How amazing is that?! I popped by Holt Renfrew and they had a few for around $55 but none in my size. Here are the TOMS patterns I love!:
I think these would match a lot.
Funkyyy! Holt had these but they were $175 instead of the usual $55... Pretty steep
These are mens for fall 2011 but how great would wool insulated TOMS be ?!
I WANT. $175 though... Not worth it in my opinion.. More than my boots damn it!
TOMS "flying machine"... These would match everything.. Although my girlfriends said to get off the gray kick I'm in hehehe.
J'adore... These are TOMS "academy"
Since the shoes are made of canvas people have been treating them as such. Look at some of these gorgeous hand painted TOMS that people have been creating!
I want a pair!
Ya know... They DID have this color in my size at Holt... Might have to go back ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing, I also like jimmy choo uggs boots very much. welcome to uggs clearance store and ugg tularosa and sequined uggs and sequin uggs very much.coach poppy.ugg sparkle boots.Thank you for sharing, sparkly uggs boots fashion style in winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D