Thursday, October 20, 2011

THINK PINK!

October is breast cancer awareness month and Pampered Chef has a great semi-annual campaign to Help Whip Cancer in honor of all women's cancers! There are pink products available online on my website and they have come out with some super cute products that are really reasonable for Christmas gifts or your own kitchen. Take a peek!:
These reusable tote/shopping bags are only $3.50 for two. I like them for grocery shopping
The perfect way to see if your cake will is ready! $4 each
I LOVE these daisy dessert plates! I have a set of 12 and have used them a ton for appetizer or dessert plates. You can get a set of 4 for $28
These are my other favorite pink products: these microfiber towels are super absorbent so I use them to dry dishes or polish wine glasses. $10.50 each
This cutie is a recipe card holder for easy viewing in the kitchen for $10.00
Great for the fridge or office this clip is magnetic and can hold photos or information for $4.50
These "Twixit!" clips are AWESOME for bags and open packages. They don't warp like the IKEA ones and can go in the freezer without changing shape for $7.25
This $5 kitchen brush fits great in muffin tins or cups... Super cute
DIVA! These latex gloves are super long and stylish.. They have been one of the most popular gifts for Christmas and will keep your hands dry when your doing dishes... in style $8
I use this "Scoop & Measure" a ton in the kitchen or sit it upright to measure liquids up to 1/4 cup for $5.75
I LOVE THIS ONE! I use it all the time for salsa, sour cream & guacamole, candy, nuts, dressing, condiments, dips, cheese, etc. The Simple Addition pieces are SUCH good quality and look awesome on your table for $26
I've gifted these a few times and have had a great response.. So much fun! These ceramic plates come in a set of two and are dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe for $20
This is SUCH an awesome deal. Pampered Chef's famous Quikut paring knife and a bar board for only $7! I have 3 of these bar boards and that seems to be all we use in the kitchen instead of busting out a huge cutting board.
The Canadian Cancer Society gets $1 for every pink product that is purchased... I think these are awesome gift ideas for Christmas! Take a peek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D