Monday, November 14, 2011

I want to learn to do make up like THIS!

And my obsession with Pinterest continues. Here are some of my favorite make up techniques that are pinned on a daily basis... I really would like to take a make up course to learn how to do smoky eyes and stuff like that. I also need a far wider variety of make up colors in order to pull some of these off. There are also a TON of YouTube videos demonstrating various make up techniques and maybe these can provide some inspiration for you too!:
Looks like a peacock!
Bold! Love this for a ladies night out.
Nude smoky eye
Love the sparkle and I want her eyebrows!
SPARKLE HAIR!
These are called "oil slick eyes"
Smoky eye & nude lip
Great everyday make up... I don't tend to wear make up everyday at all though. I normally go to work fresh faced and if I am going for lunch or to a client's office I will put some make up on.
OMG! LOVE! These are my favorite colors to work with in art and when I paint too.
Subtle cat eye.... MEOW!
Mod lime green
Perfectly pink!
Fierce!
I'm a HUGE fan of red lips. So sexy~!
Unusual color combo.. I think it looks great!
SHINY

1 comment:

  1. You can actually learn some make up tips and tricks by getting enrolled on some online degrees and certification for cosmetology, or just simple cosmetology training courses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D