Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Products I Love - Xmas IDEAS?!

Do you plan on shopping for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? I've never really partook in these festivities before until this year when Canada has really been included in these great deals. I've been scoping the Internet for some cool products and out-of-the-box Christmas gifts... Here are some products I LOVE!
Sippy cups for grown ups?!
Lazy Susan for shoes... Oh my
Coolest clock ever!!! I love funky clocks :)
Cutting board with a weight scale!
BAHAHA! LOVE!
Spoooon
Pampered Chef Microwave Chip Makers. They make chips that are similar to crunchy Kettle chips. You can also make apple, sweet potato or beet chips! SO cool. Here they are.
Who doesn't like the corners and edges on brownies?! I NEED one of these.. as a gift of course ;)
Not really a product but a really neat idea. A "Memory Jar"... Add memories throughout the year and then read them on New Year's Eve.
I just really love this mmmkay?
Cuisipro Ice cream scoop!
An alarm clock you have to stand on to turn off. Brilliant.
Yes please! We always lay in our backyard on towels.. This would be a tad bit more comfy ;)
LED turns your tap water colors :)
HA!
12 x 12 stone tiles from any Home Improvement store
EGAD!!! I LOVE BUTTERFLIES!
COOL!
Sway rocking chair by Markus Krauss. I think this would be a great reading chair :)
So gorgeous and unique.
Oh snap my Wolf Pack and I NEED this
DrinKlip
I think my husband needs one of these...
Stylish extension cord
GORGEOUS
Love this watch. Yay rainbow!
Okay now I REALLY want to shop.. For me it appears. HA! Happy Holiday Shopping :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sippy cups for adults....where were THOSE on friday!??! hehehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. try this site I?ve read some excellent stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. try this website I wonder how a lot attempt you put to create. try this web-site this kind of great informative website. use this link

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D