Friday, December 16, 2011

Everly

Ever heard of Everly before? I hadn't either until I found the below sheer top at Urban Clothing in TD on Black Friday. Everly is a line created by two sisters who wanted to "blend the simplicity of the modern girl with a hint of vintage". The clothing is inspired by everything they love- travel, art, music, photography, food and vintage. I have been perusing their lookbooks and I love the flowing look and jewel tones.
I LOVE shopping Urban's sales- they always have the best deals and really funky pieces. I have wanted a sheer, loose fitting blouse for a while and found this one in a nice plum color on sale for $19.99 from $65.99 WOO!
I like the gold buttons which I am accessorizing with gold jewelry today and it's SO uber comfortable. I like how you can still see my silhouette with the blank tank but have the comfort of a loose fitting shirt.
I've never owned a piece of "Everly" clothing but they have some great looks and here are some more billowy blouses! Happy Friday!
Love this look in mustard. Nearly identical to my top but longer sleeves. This is also by Everly
Jade sheer skirt by Everly. Love the jewel tones.
Everly tie dress $63
Jewel tone, long pleated Everly skirt. $52
Loving the sheer fabric
Only $70. These prices are fantastic as well as stylish.
So feminine
Everly Fall 2011
Tapping into the Aztec pattern trend
Can't wait to see their sing 2012 collection.
RaWr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D