Wednesday, December 21, 2011

SHINY!

I finally purchased myself a pair of TOMS! I chose the black sparkly ones for $65 which I purchased from Aritzia. I thought they were a nice basic with a little jazz. I guess the canvas ones stretch out quite a bit so they suggest buying a size that is 0.5 down from what you normally are- the sparkly ones don't stretch as much so I bought my true size. How fun! While I was there a few men were purchasing jeans for their women for Christmas that were upwards of $400/pair... Wowza... I'm a size 28 James!!! HA!
The best part about TOMS is that they have a "get one, give one" charity campaign that for everyone pair of TOMS bought they will donate a pair to a child in need. So I was pretty much just helping society as a whole by shopping, let's be honest... My husband didn't buy that one though. HAHA!
I think the pink glitter are also quite fab.
SPARKLE SPARKLE! They are so comfy too :)
Shoe drop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D