Friday, January 13, 2012

Arbonne

I had an Arbonne party last night and it was a lot of fun! We made these "Fizztinis" with fizz tabs that they sell which give you natural energy and vitamins instead of having like a Red Bull or something along those lines. We mixed a pomegranate fizz tab with 1 oz. of vodka and then fill to the top of the martini glass with half Ginger Ale and half water. 
Arbonne is most famous for its line of anti-aging skin & body care and its cosmetic line. None of the products are tested on animals and are free of parabens, preservatives, petroleum based ingredients including mineral oil and benzene. We tried some really great products and one of the favorites was this Corrective Eye Creme from their most popular line: RE9:
Everyone put a small amount under just one eye and it immediately took away bags and skin felt and appeared tighter. We could tell how by looking at people which eye they had applied the eye cream to. This one retails for $65 but for hosting a show I am choosing this as my half priced item :)
I also bought this restorative day creme with an SPF of 20 which moisturizes and I like how you can just spray it on and go. This was my free product worth $60 :)
One of my very favorite Arbonne products is this sea salt scrub! I use it in the bath on my legs and body and come out with silky, smooth skin! This was my hostess gift for having a show and she set one out by the sink for all of us to try. I can't believe how soft my hands are today from using it last night. This retails for $35
I can't wait to get this lip polish! The final hostess special was $120 worth of products for $24 so I chose this "Pearl" lip polish for $30. I think it will be a nice tone with a tan after Hawaii ;)
I'm really hoping this Triple Action Mascara by Arbonne is as good as the description makes it sound for $35... Stay tuned!
I like a small hand cream for on my desk at work so I picked up this FC5 Hand Cream for $22.. I really like the FC5 line which is really refreshing and light when you put it on and doesn't leave a greasy sheen on your hands or face.
Thanks so much for coming everyone last night! If you need a Arbonne consultant I have a GREAT one who just started her business and needs some help!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your wonderful review of the Fizztinis & Arbonne products! What an amazing host :) I had so much fun with your friends & helping you earn your goodies, thanks Andrea!
    - Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D