Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Eyewear!

I'm gonna need some SUNNIES! :)
YaY! I finally splurged on myself and bought some new sunglasses. I have only owned a few nice pairs of sunglasses in my life because I am terrible at stepping on them in the car or losing them. James bought be a nice pair a few years ago which I LOVED and lost and I also bought myself a nice pair years ago before I went to Australia.. Well we're leaving for Hawaii in 10 sleeps so I thought why not?! I just received a $50 gift certificate at my eye doctor in Mckenzie Towne and bought a few pairs. Too bad I seem to leave for work in the dark and drive home in the dark.. Can't wait for some SUNSHINE and VITAMIN D!
The glasses below were bought on a promotion from Clearly Contacts. "Like" them on Facebook and they run FREE glasses promotions all the time. All you need is a unique e-mail address you have not used before and all you have to pay is shipping!!! WOO HOO! My co-worker is on her fourth pair of these.. So smart. Here are my new spectacles!:
Funky hey?! They are "LOVE" brand and only $14 for shipping!
I scored these great Bebe sunnies for $98 as I had a $50 gift certificate for buying a years worth of contacts. You can tell they are a really quality, sturdy frame instead of the usual cheapies I buy. LOVE THEM!
I like the shape and that they don't have nose prongs
Shiny thingssss. They really sparkle :)
I also got these cheap Sun Dogs for $35!
Cute case and polisher too.
Here are some more glasses I really like by that "LOVE" brand. I had a hard time choosing and really wanted a funky pair!:
Thought these tortoise shell would make a great pair.. Next time!

Pretty much the pair I bought in red... So cute! I just wanted mine to match with everything ;)
Might get these next! I'm really into grey right now and I love how they fade to clear on the bottom... and the hearts of course ;)
I think I like these because they remind me of frog legs and I love frogs.. *snicker*
These ones are Ltede brand but caught my attention with the funky sides! Looks like the metal is laser cut, neat!
EEK! SO CUTE!
These are called "crystal blue". I like the accents around the frames... I think I would even more if they were Swarovski ;)
These are like wearing art on your face... Loveee

3 comments:

  1. Those clear ones really suit you! I like all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people can relate to you with losing eyewear. My daughter already lost more than a dozen sunglasses! But I still buy her one because I know how much she loves wearing a pair. The sun can also be quite bright during the summer, so I make her wear sunglasses to shade her eyes from the light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting your new eyewear. It really looks great on you. Vincent, your daughter lost already lost a dozen sunglasses? I never thought that someone would lose their sunglasses more than twice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D