Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Easter Baby Shower for my bestie!

Beautiful mama!!! She looked radiant
My best friend Shannon is expecting her first bambino around April 4th and I am SO excited for her... and to be an auntie! hehe... On Saturday I threw an Easter themed shower for her since she is decorating her nursery in a bunny theme and Easter stuff is everywhere right now. It was so fun shopping for all of the decorations and preparing a menu. The shower went off without a hitch and Shannon got spoiled rotten. Here are some highlights and shopping I did beforehand.. What a fun day!:
Winners had a great Easter selection.. Love this sparkly nest
PERFECT! Found this great cookie decorating kit at Winners as well and a few girlfriends came over on Thursday night to help me decorate and bake.
Yay! Ended up using these bunnies as olive picks
Twigs downtown.. Looks like it puked Easter! Pretty colors.
Chocolate carrots :D
Gift pails for the games!
My baker & decorator helping me out!
My pro baker girlfriend decorating cupcakes!
A few of our masterpieces!
Hard at work decorating in my PJ's and with some vino of course ;)
Egg nest cupcakes
Chick and carrot cupcakes with cream cheese icing YUM!
I even found Easter PASTA and made a pasta salad :p
Bunny pickle spears :)
Ta Da! Displayed in a three-tiered stand
My mom's infamous carrot cake with her amazing icing mmmm...
Colored deviled eggs.. Thanks Pinterest ;)
Some of Shannon's haul. So excited that she's having a girl!
Best friends for life XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D