Thursday, March 29, 2012

GAP!

A LOT of my clothing is from GAP and Banana Republic.. I would say 80% of my work wardrobe. I love the way their clothes fit and I am normally a smaller size there which always helps! HA! I love the sales they have and can always find a steal of a deal on their round racks. I have been shopping at GAP for years and find that the clothes also last a super long time.. I guess my post about neon stuck because I found a few cute things on Monday night that were quite BRIGHT! My best friend was two days away from giving birth so we had a special date and of course- worked in some retail therapy. Here are some of my new purchases! 
I snagged this bright cardigan for $14.99!!! Reg. 69.99! WOO!
Wearing this purple pleated skirt today with high heels.. $12.99 reg. $59.99!
I need more tops for underneath suit jackets and funky sweaters so I picked this cowel neck number up for only $14.99 (regularly 39.99.. I LOVE SALES!)
I always get in less trouble when I shop for James ;) $14.99!
I love costume jewelry.. I like shiny things but obviously can't have everything "the real deal"... I was at a trade show in High River last weekend and the gal was selling really sparkly high end costume jewelry- for a really reasonable price. For every one thing you brought regular price you got another for 50% off.. This right hand ring was regularly $40 and I got it for $20 after purchasing some earrings.. amongst other things.. It REALLY sparkles in real life. I like how it goes from smallest to biggest crystals :)
These shiny numbers were $28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D