Monday, March 26, 2012

NEONNNN

I clearly forgot to mention one huge spring trend that I have been seeing EVERYWHERE! NEON!!! There is a purse at Holt Renfrew I have been eying for a while now and I feel as though I need to invest in some bright hues to liven up my spring wardrobe. What do you think of this bright idea?:
Highlighter green is all over the scene .Whatcha think? Walk past BCBG lately? They are all over the neon trend and I am LOVING IT! I have always loved to dress in color and stray away from black. I think this is a fun trend for the upcoming warmer weather. These looks are from Oscar de la Renta.
From Left: Nanette Lepore, Rag & Bone, Peter Som
Luxury shoe brand, Casedei.
LOVING this "Fluoro" satchel that comes in vibrant yellow, green, hot pink, orange or blue... I spied it at Holt Renfrew for $175.... SHINY!
Love the neon pink in the top left... Not so sold on the bottom left GREEN shoe.
I AM in need of a wrap watch.. Love these!!!! From La Mer
I find I have to stay the hell away from H&M... Every time I go in I leave with SOMETHING!!! We recently got one downtown and I try to stay away!
I've seen a few bloggers taking basic chains and painting them with neon nail polish- it ends up looking awesome!
"Sun Burst" necklace by Ann Taylor
Neon rainbow eyeshadow ? I love rainbows so I'm bias    
Rihanna rocking neon lips
Maybelline ad
Are you brave enough to rock these looks? I've seen a few people rocking the yellow eye shadow and it sure does make your eyes pop!
Spotted out and about.
Neon color blocking is a huge trend as well as you can see from these bags
Jessica Simpson color blocked neon pumps. HaWt!
Neon color block tank spring 2012
Neon Oxfords?! Random!!!
Color AND ruffles... Andrea is in HEAVEN!
Neon Campbell shoes
Bright denim is very in for spring!
As you can see these celebs rocking.
Neon, neon everywhereeeee
Even making its way into accessories and electronics
Make grey go from drab to daring. Love this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D