Friday, March 16, 2012

ShoPpInG!

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you had a great week.. I'm glad the weather is finally starting to feel like SPRING which of course- makes me want to shop and update my wardrobe a bit for the upcoming season. I have done a tad bit of shopping in the past week and thought I would share with you some of my new purchases! I had to get a prescription at Super Store which of course took 20 minutes which of course led me into the Joe clothing section... Man I love their stuff! My girlfriend Courtney really got me into their clothing and it is great quality and fashionable for such an economic price. Here are some new items I picked up from here and there. Have a fabulous weekend!
Picked up this springy plaid top for only $19 and had a ton of compliments on it at work :)
This dress is SO comfortable omg... It is a slight bit tighter fitting than it appears and fits really well in the boobies. I love the deep pockets and it has one of my favorite colors- coral! I paired this dress with sky-high heels and navy trench for work this week and had a ton of compliments AGAIN! Thanks Joe.. only $29 too!
I picked up this Joe Fresh trench at Super Store on Saturday too.. Only $29!!! It goes great with the above dress too. It fits awesome and I also purchased the black one. I really needed a few more light spring coats for work. LOVE IT!
On Sunday James and I spent nearly an entire day shopping... and didn't kill each other! It's a new recorddd! It makes me SO happy when all of the gardening and patio furniture is being displayed at stores- you know what that means.... :)
Found these flats at Winners for $29.99
One can never have too many pairs of shoes, right?
$4.99 from Winners. I like the shimmery tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D