Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stella & Dot

Happy hump day! I am part of a great ladies networking group which started last month and last night I attended the Stella & Dot party which was April's home business. There are 10 of us and we drew names out of a hat for the month and party we would be hosting. The person who hosts gets a big shopping spree and then the consultant ends up getting a show out of the deal too so it works out really well. Each guest is committed to $50 per month for each party and it's kind of fun having to spend money. HA! Last month was Body by Vi - ViSalus and I just bought some protein powder which is quite tasty for my morning shakes.. and is gluten/lactose free unlike most whey protein. Here is what I purchased last night.. I LOVE Stella & Dot. I have also posted some of my other favorite pieces from them this season:
This is the "Stevie Necklace" which looked amazing with what I was wearing last night and yesterday's Coachella blog post definitely inspired me to get this chain fringe necklace for $94. The white bronze plated steel fringe hangs from rows of interwoven rings and is accented with faceted metal studs. Photos do NOT do this stunner justice! I am often partial to daintier necklaces but I wanted a statement piece.
I think I could dress it up or down and it will be good for Stampede :)
I love the way it looks on and how it lays super flat.
This serenity necklace was gorgeous in real life.. $208 though I couldn't justify it ;)
I have the matching "Renegade" ring to these two necklaces so I really was tempted by these two.. The shorter one is the "Renegade Cluster Necklace" for $64 and the longer is the Renegade layering necklace for $74... Still tempted.. haha I think I would just get the long, layering necklace to pair with some of my shorter gold chains.
Guess what.. I WON THESE!!! Yay! These are the Talia Teardrops for $42. :)
Last time I was at a show I won these!!! My jewelry obsession is not my fault I swear ;)
I want this shiny cuff bracelet dammit. SO shiny in real life. $108
How sexy is this chantilly lace cuff and chandelier earring combo??? LOVE! $54 for the earrings and $104 for the cuff.... I need a good gold cuff after my gold Lia Sophia one snapped sadly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D