Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

Look at this amazing grey jacket...
I found it on a clearance rack at Winners in Edmonton on sale for $19.99... Yep.. You heard that correctly. I love it!!! Looks really good on and matches a ton of stuff. Total steal!
Summertime baby!!! Loving our yard this year :)
Surprise gift in the mail from one of my besties at work <3
Got my eyebrows threaded last week... BEFORE
AFTER! I love threading... I get it done at Angles on 8th Avenue and it only costs $15. She is super quick and it doesn't remove a ton of the skin like waxing does.She is great with shape too.. I plucked too much in the middle on the right a while back and she is "rehabilitating" me. HA!
Baby Grace!!! My best friend's baby... She's so cuteeee
Loving this horse bit Gucci chain at Holt Renfrew
and the earrings... my mom would die for these!
Fraggle
Our buddy Bruce and James at Auburn Bay ready to fish!
My mother in law and I at Auburn Bay
Auburn House view from the lake
Row, row, row your boat!
Now THAT is a Margaritaville blender... PFFT $500 at Costco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D