Thursday, July 26, 2012

Can't resist an Aritzia sale...

It's so hard to walk through the mall right now! Everything is on sale as stores are trying to clear their stock for fall and I have resisted the urge to walk in... Until yesterday dammit! I find it exceptionally hard to resist an Aritzia sale when things drop down to more reasonable prices and their stuff is so dang cute- even if I am a medium or large and their sizes start at XXXXXS. Kinda drives me nuts how they lock your purse in a locker while you try things on but they have built a very successful business model. Here are some of the steals I picked up:
Wilfrid wrap top in peach with a peach Talula lace bandeau.. This super soft, comfortable wrap top was only $19.99! Regular $50 :)
Bandeau on sale for only $15. Love this combo.
Racer back to see some lace bandeau
I purchased in white as well
Lilac bustier tank on for $19.99 from $35. Super comfy and I wore under a black blazer to work yesterday with a black pencil skirt.
side view.. I'm sure you could wear a bra with this too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D