Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall 2012 Fashion Trends

It feels like I was just posting about the spring fashion trends earlier this year. I loved spring/summer 2012 bright, colorful fashion including pops of orange, neon and color blocking. Fall 2012 looks to be glamorous and romantic in my opinion. Here are some of the most wearble trends:
gowns with high, draped necklines. love the soft textures of these dresses as well
Even on t-shirts and long sleeves
Two big fall trends: draped neckline and RED!
The runways were seeing red for fall 2012/13 with jackets, gowns and pantsuits ruling the color palate.
Dior, Lanvin, Alexander McQueen
Contrasting collars and funky necklaces in place of collars or even different colored collars you can pop onto regular uncollared shirts. Random!
Would you rock this trend?
Quirky, blinged out collars. Very cool.
Burgundy is the new black for fall
Such a rich, deep color that I think works great for fall.
Ralph combining two trends again- burgundy and velvet
Velvet has never looked so vavaVOOM! Gucci fall 2012
Velvet luxury in jewel tones from Rebecca Taylor, Diane von Furstenberg, Rachel Zoe and Tadashi Shoji
Pale, slate gray dresses. Doo.Ri, Zac Posen, Costello Tagliapietra     
Elizabeth Banks rocking this fall trend
Subtle yet sexy
Dark, wine colored lips. Would you wear this trend?
Kate Bosworth looking ravishing with her deep pout.
Merlot mouth in a deep purple hue
Remember the 90's? Graphic pullovers are big this season
To Value Village I traipse! Okay maybe I just want a comfy sweater ;)
I like these more!
Ankle booties galore! Good.. I bought some of these a few seasons ago and was worried they would be out. HA!
Fringe, bling and leopard SHINY!
Boots with da fur
The polka dot sweater is everywhere for fall! Yay I have one of these too!
Exhibit A: Cover of J.Crew
Pink polkas?!
Scuba jacket
LOVE this one in orange!
I've been seeing this color of leather so much this fall
Quirky sneakers.. These by Bernhard WillheLm for Camper Shoes.
I don't care what they do to sneakers- but please don't try to turn them into heels like some designs for spring/summer 2012 *barf*
My sneakers give me wings
Silk trousers for fall. Sexy, soft and durable
Does this mean I have to iron?! Not sure if I can get into this trend... ;)
Miu Miu fall 2012
Loafers are EVERYWHERE this season.. Velvet, slipper looking ones have been dominating and leopard print, studded versions are crowding displays. Glad flats are in style- yay for chic comfort!
Fierce loafers with embellishments
SHINY!!! I need a pair of navy shoes too... Miu Miu fall 2012
Big, bold earrings. Dolce & Gabanna fall 2012
Bright colored jewels and lots of shine- this trend has also been dubbed the "estate sale earring"
Okay maybe not as big as blumarine fall 2012 but everything is exaggerated on the runway, right? Big earrings are BACK!
The wide brimmed hat for fall 2012. Do you have your chapeau waiting?!
Emilio Pucci
Giddy up? Moschino fall 2012

1 comment:

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D