Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Trip purchases and new shiny things!

A few cases of wine from our vineyard adventures...
Hello again! Sorry for the delay in blogging... As I've said before- easier to snap photos while I eat than purchase things, go home and try everything on again.. I should take more change room photos! The hubby and I had a great trip to the Okanagan and southern BC at the end of August. Check out all of our foodie pics and highlights here. We purchased a TON of vino and I managed to find a few fun things along the way! Time for the budge now but it was fun while it lasted... Here are some of my new purchases YAY!:
Fun tea towels from our fav winery: Dirty Laundry!
I got this for my mom for watching our kitties... Looks like a mosquito/humming bird or something!? Found it at an antique shop on the way to Nelson although it is not an antique.
Love this Billabong hoodie I got in Kelowna. So cozy!     
Love how it dips down in the back. This was on sale for $35      
Unique top I got at "Blonde" in Kelowna for $30 reg. $65
The back looks just like a black tube top with some ruching.
Royal blue 3/4 sleeve blazer and a billowy blouse for underneath... I actually got this in New York but thought I would throw it on since I found it in my closet recently *oops*. I got the blazer for only $10!!! And the top for $15. Woo!
The blouse has a slit in the back which is nice and breezy for summer
New One Tooth Hoodie! LOVE IT! $62.00
Super cozy. I love One Tooth's quality and cheaper prices
Sheer top from Kelowna... $25 from $55
Worked great for a tight and bright party this past Friday too!
Found this great neon bra at La Senza to match the skirt
Here's a better pic of the bra... We christened the new bike weeee. Just like a bikini top- let's be honest... and couldn't post it on Facebook so had to share it SoMeWhErE ;)
How about this outfit?! SMOKE SHOW!
I'm getting side tracked but... New kicks?!
Picked this great recipe book up at Gray Monk!
$6 bikini from Super Store! Gotta love Joe Fresh.
New outfit from Guess thanks to a gift card from James!
Whole outfit was $88 on sale.. Guess is such a rip off sometimes but I've wanted royal blue skinny jeans forever AND I had a gift card. I'm wearing these today with really high heels and have gotten a lot of compliments on them. The skinnies were regularly $120 and they were on for $89.99 and 40% off that. Yay!
This was taken on holidays and I think it looks very "shopping blogger-esque".. I'm sure James was thinking otherwise but shows off my Stella & Dot necklace and top from New York! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D