Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sad Day...

Hello everyone! I wanted to do a quick post to let you know that this will be the last post on my shopping blog unfortunately. When I do things I like to do them well or not at all and I feel as though I haven't had enough time to shopping blog as much as I would like. I will still be food blogging at EAT AND BE MERRY and will occasionally do some shopping and fashion posts on there. I find it so much easier to snap a photo of food before I eat it than purchase some stuff, go home and put on a fashion show. I have so much respect for fashion bloggers who blog regularly! Thank you for reading and I am excited to incorporate some more fashion and shopping posts on my food blog. Have a very Merry Christmas! :)

3 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed reading your blog, You put really very helpful information. Keep it up.

    Online Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to see more post about shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its ok,keep sharing food blog posts.Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message! I love hearing what you have to say! :D